YPlan is a free social app devoted to answer the famous “What am I doing tonight” question. It offers a selection of events taking place every night in London, New York and San Francisco, giving you the chance to book them in few seconds. There is no need to print anything as your tickets will be stored in Passbook.
It offers a selection of events taking place every night in London, New York and San Francisco
Similarly, you can discover special promotions and discounts as well as invite friends to earn $10 each time any of them buys something in YPlan. For example, amongst those incentives you might find free drinks upon arrival or payment that exempts booking fees. Even though it is a great app for discovering the nightlife of these cities and making the most of last minute offers, some users miss the support for other places like Madrid, Paris, Rome or the cities of Japan, as well as the ability to apply filters to the offered results.
How does it work?
After going through the download and installation process of this app, you will soon realize that in YPlan everything is about spontaneity and last minute booking. It is really easy to use. Once you open it you will see a curated list of 10-15 events with real-time availability taking place in the city you selected (London, New York or San Francisco) either that night or soon. After clicking on one of them, you will see a short description of the event as well as its price.
To buy a ticket, simply tap twice. Choose how many tickets you want and confirm the purchase. That’s all. You won’t have to enter your credit card information, except for the first time you get started with YPlan. You can share the event on Facebook or Twitter or via email or message. You are even given the chance to post some feedback after having enjoyed the event. YPlan also includes the option to access waiting lists for sold out events or the option to delete old tickets by swiping. There is a module called ‘My Rewards’ in which you will see all the promotions and discounts you have received.
YPlan 3.0 Features
The unique features of YPlan are:
- Support for London, New York and San Francisco events
- List of 10-15 events (shows, concerts, conferences, parties, etc.)
- No need to print tickets since it uses the integration of the Passbook service
- Ability to share the event on social networks like Facebook or Twitter or via email or message (Whatsapp, SMS, etc.)
- Access to special promotions, offers and discounts
- Two-click paying process
- Ability to swipe to delete old tickets
- Access to waiting lists for sold out events just in case there is a last minute cancellation
- Ability to post feedback on an event after it has passed
If you want to read more information about Yplan before you download it, feel free to visit the developer’s site.
The minimum system requirements to correctly download and install YPlan are listed below:
- 2.3.3 Gingerbread or later
- iOS 6.0 or later
- Compatible with iPhone, iPad and iPod touch