Remember Me is an action-adventure videogame developed by Dontnod Entertainment and published by Capcom. Dontnod studio makes its debut with this title, which is available for Windows PC, Xbox 360 and PlayStation 3 systems. Remember Me defines itself as an action adventure, an under-used genre nowadays, given the massive proliferation of first- or third-person perspective shooter games.
The game offers many elements seen in successful sagas from the past few years. The combat system reminds us of the type featured in Batman Arkham, and the platform stages are similar to the those seen in titles such as Uncharted or Assassin’s Creed. Moreover, this release brings us high doses of linearity and also spectacular moments, characteristic features of the generation fo games released in 2013.
The game offers many elements seen in successful sagas from the past few years
Remember Me is a fast paced game full of contrasts. It offers a wide range of situations that will make us combine platform stages with combats and puzzles to progress through eight chapters. This variety brings some brilliant moments, but also some others that need improvement. Besides, this release uses the Unreal Engine 3, which is a double-edged sword, as there are some errors generated by this engine which can be detected in this generation of games, and which are present in this game.
The storyline of remember Me is set in the year 2084, in a futuristic Neo Paris. One of the major technologic improvements, aside from the use of drones and robots for all kinds of tasks, is a brain implant called Sensation Engine (Sensen), which allows the population to share and upload their memories online, as well as remove unhappy memories. In the middle of this permanently connected world, Nilin stands as the best memory hunter. Our protagonist not only has has the ability to steal people’s memories, but to modify these memories and create new ones.
This release offers mixed gameplay mechanics; Nilin can fight in melee combats using combo moves and jump from one building to another as if she was a modern Ezzio Auditore. The world of Remember Me features rich settings full of details, but it’s tremendously linear, as there are no shortcuts or alternative paths to follow. In fact, you will feel like you are being guided the whole time, since levels are full of signs that point the correct way.
Remember Me Full Version Features
Here you can check out the features of this PC title:
- Stunning futuristic setting: immerse yourself in Neo Paris circa 2084, a place where memory digitization has taken control of the population
- Hunt memories: play as Nilin and experience the power of breaking into people’s memories
- Innovative gameplay mechanics: use Nilin’s powers to alter parts of memories in real-time
- Fight and explore: make your way through the city using your free running skills and use your combat moves to stay alive
- Customize your combos: Adjust your moves to suit every combat and defeat your enemies in style
If you are interested in Remember Me and need further information before you download it, feel free to check the developer’s official website.
The minimum system requirements to download and run this title on your PC are:
- Operating system: Windows XP or later
- Processor: Intel CoreTM2 Duo 2.4 GHz or AMD equivalent
- RAM memory: 2 GB or higher
- Video card: Nvidia GeForce8800 GTS or AMD equivalent
- Hard disk: 9 GB of free space